Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday August 26

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year?

My life here at BVHS as a 9th grader is going good so far. I'm in band and I'm thinking about photography club. In the spring, I going to do track and swimming. I think I might even do the bowling in the winter. My favorite class is AP Human Geography and Web Design. These are my favorite because they're different and useful  to learn. I'm looking forward to performing for marching band. We have a really cool show that I'm sure everyone will love! I'm sure I'll have a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment