Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday, October 14

Below is a letter written to the editor who wrote the article 'Enforcement of dress code creates negative effect' that your blogged about last week. Most of you wrote on your blog that you agreed with the writer. What are your thoughts after reading the letter below and seeing a different perspective. Are they the same? Are the different? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.
I can understand where your perspective is, but I still find my self agreeing with the original author. I never wear anything riskay. I actually wear the potato sack most days, but I feel that students should enjoy the freedom of wearing what they want while they still can. Your comment about the workplace was a god point, and  it also shows my point that we only have a few more years to wear what we want freely. While you have some good points and I agree with some of your ideas, I till think we should have more freedom with our style.

No comments:

Post a Comment