Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday, November 13

Reflect on your learning this semester so far in this class. Think about the first day you walked in to this room until right now. What have you learned about Web Design? What have you learned beyond Web Design? Explain yourself.

I have learn the basic understanding of HTML and CSS. I know how to program a simple web site, and I am able to read some coding. More than that I have learn things about computers and all their features. I now have an appreciation for technology that I didn't have at the being of the year. Now that I understand some things about computers, I like them more. Also, I now know how to use my gmail and google drive. I think that has been the most helpful skill I have learned in this class. 


1 comment:

  1. Link of Fun: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7W1FCUa0lyadFpQV1FteHFscmc/view?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete