Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

Web Design is one of my favorite classes! I feel like such a nerd when I'm coding and it rocks!I honestly thought I would hate this class, and I did at first, but now it's so much fun. I'm learning skills that are important nowadays. I know hat in the future it'll be really helpful to know the basics of how a web site works. The only thing I don't like is Code Academy. I hate Code Academy! It was helpful at fist, but nothing can stop my hatred for that place. On the other hand, I love when we're set free and out making web sites. I'm even thinking practicing making web sites for fun! In all, I love this class, and I can't wait o learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment