Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday, September 16

Reflect on this quote. Give an example of a time in your life that this might have been the case.


I think that this is very intelligent quote about procrastination.  I have a problem with failing to prepare, and I have suffered from it for the past five years. The most recent example would be last night when I had not done my math homework, and I was up till 11:00 working on it. Then there was last week when I didn't prepare for my AP Human Geography test till the night before. That same night I was filling in my dot book for band. I had had four weeks to prepare the dot book, but I chose to do the majority of it the night before. The only reason I am here today is because I can wok quickly and effectively understand stress. I would still be in 5th grade if it wasn't for this skill.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment