Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday, September 11

Below is one of my favorite quotes that I found on Pinterest. Think read and think about what this says and then blog about it. What does this quote mean to you? Elaborate! Feel free to give an example of tell a story.


I love this quote! I think that it's brilliant and true. There are so many places to go and things to do in this world. There is no reason or us to bored. Even if you don't go anywhere we can think, read, and write. We can go out and save a cat from a tree or become the best scarf maker in the world. There is always something for us to do, because we are alive on Earth with billions of people and places. Even if every moment of our lives was spent doing something amazing, there would sill be something to do. So, I don't think we should ever be bored, and that's why I love this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment