Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!

This weekend I decided to do something for this class to share. On Saturday, I went to band and got home at 4:00. Then I had one hour to get ready and then go and babysit. I love to babysit little kids, but I don't enjoy this house very well. The girl is about 2 years old and slightly stubborn, but not that much trouble. The trouble is that she has a wolf for a pet. This dog nearly killed me the last time a babysat! It's a pact dog, so it's really protective over the girl and it sees me as a threat. I know better this time so I put the dog outside, but I keep slamming into the door! The dad told me not to open the door, but the little girl opened it letting in the beast. I proceeded to running up on the couch and trying to navigate it back outside. I barely  made it out alive, but it went outside. Also, they pay well. That was all the excitement I could take for a weekend.

Wolf Wallpaper Hd Wallpaper

image credit

No comments:

Post a Comment